To provide customers with quality products and satisfactory service
A small electric water pump has been finely processed and has excellent workmanship, and can be used in a variety of media, such as water. this pump made of stainless steel, which has strong corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance and improved service life.
Small electric water pump food grade liquid pumps is manufactured in accordance with strict quality standards before leaving the factory, with good safety performance and can be used with confidence.
PYRP500-XA Liquid pump
|*Other Parameters: according to customer demand for design|
|Rate Voltage||DC 3V||DC 3.7V||DC 4.5V||DC 6V||DC 12V|
|Air Tap .O.D||φ 5.0mm|
|Water Flow||30-100 mLPM|
|Maximum Vacuum||≤-20Kpa (-150mmHg)|
|Noise Level||≤65db (30cm away)|
|Life Test||≥10,000 Times (ON:2s,OFF:2s)|
Application for Small Water Pump
Home Applicances, Medical, Beauty, Massage, Adult products
Hand sanitizer foaming machine
We can provide the best price and technical support for commercial projects.
what is the rotating thing inside liquid pumps called
The thing that rotates in a liquid pump is called the rotor. It is a device consisting of multiple rotating surfaces used to transport fluid from input to output and convert the energy of the fluid into mechanical energy.
how do liquid pumps work
The working principle of the liquid pump is that the rotor sucks the liquid and outputs it at a higher pressure. As the rotor spins, it sucks in the liquid, creating a vacuum that creates a suction force on the liquid. Sometimes, a pressure cylinder can also be used to increase the pressure of the liquid, thereby increasing the flow of the liquid.
What are four types of fluid pumps?
The four common types of fluid pumps include centrifugal pumps, screw pumps, diaphragm pumps, and normal plunger pumps.
What do you use a liquid pump for?
The Liquid pumps are application as follows:
1. Used in computer water cooling system, solar fountain, desktop fountain;
2. Used for handicrafts, coffee machines, water dispensers, tea maker, wine pourer;
3. Used in soilless cultivation, shower, bidet, teeth cleaning device;
4. Used for pressurization of water heaters, water heating mattresses, hot water circulation, swimming pool water circulation and filtration;
5. Used for foot washing surfing massage basin, surfing massage bathtub, automobile cooling circulation system, oiler;
6. Used in humidifiers, air conditioners, washing machines, medical equipment, cooling systems, bathroom products;
Micro liquid pump is a kind of equipment with long service life, no maintenance, small footprint, high efficiency and low power consumption.